Sunday, March 31, 2013

Points To Ponder 04/01/2013

**********       
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
Don’t keep the faith…..spread it around…
**********             
BIBLE QUIZ: 
**********
Old Testament/Stories of Samuel, Saul and David (I Samuel 20:13ff)

 . . . . . . .The LORD do so and much more to Jonathan: but if it please my father to do you evil, then I will show it you, and send you away, that you may go in peace: and the LORD be with you, as he has been with my father. And you shall not only while yet I live show me the kindness of the LORD, that I die not: But also you shall not cut off thy kindness from my house for ever: no, not when the LORD hath cut off the enemies of David every one from the face of the earth. So Jonathan made a covenant with the house of David, saying, Let the LORD even require it at the hand of David's enemies. And Jonathan caused David to swear again, because he loved him: for he loved him as he loved his own soul. Then Jonathan said to David, tomorrow is the new moon: and thou will be missed, because thy seat will be empty. And when you have stayed three days, then you shall go down quickly, and come to the place where you hid thyself when the business was in hand, and shall remain by the stone Ezel. And I will shoot three arrows on the side thereof, as though I shot at a mark. And, behold, I will send a lad, saying, Go, find out the arrows. If I expressly say unto the lad . . . . . . ,

What was the message that David was to glean from the arrows that Jonathan was to shoot by the stone of Ezel?
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home