Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Points To Ponder 03/27/2013

**********       
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
We cannot help another see an invisible God if we have no concept of Him ourselves.
**********             
BIBLE QUIZ: 
**********
Old Testament/Stories of Samuel, Saul and David (I Samuel 19:1ff)

Now Saul told Jonathan his son and all his servants to put David to death. But Jonathan, Saul's son, greatly delighted in David. So Jonathan told David saying, "Saul my father is seeking to put you to death. Now therefore, please be on guard in the morning, and stay in a secret place and hide yourself. "And I will go out and stand beside my father in the field where you are, and I will speak with my father about you; if I find out anything, then I shall tell you." Then Jonathan spoke well of David to Saul his father, and said to him, "Do not let the king sin against his servant David, since he has not sinned against you, and since his deeds {have been} very beneficial to you. "For he took his life in his hand and struck the Philistine, and the LORD brought about a great deliverance for all Israel; you saw {it} and rejoiced. Why then will you sin against innocent blood, by putting David to death without a cause?" And Saul . . . . . . . .

What was Saul’s reply to Jonathan?
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home