Saturday, March 30, 2013

Points To Ponder 03/31/2013

**********       
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
A good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help another up.
**********             
BIBLE QUIZ: 
**********
Old Testament/Stories of Samuel, Saul and David (I Samuel 20:1ff)

And David fled from Naioth in Ramah, and came and said before Jonathan, What have I done? what is my iniquity? and what is my sin before thy father, that he seeky my life? And he said unto him, God forbid; you shall not die: behold, my father will do nothing either great or small, but that he will show it me: and why should my father hide this thing from me? it is not so.

And David swore moreover, and said, Thy father certainly knows that I have found grace in your eyes; and he said, Let not Jonathan know this, lest he be grieved: but truly as the LORD lives, and as thy soul lives, there is but a step between me and death. Then said Jonathan unto David, Whatsoever your soul desires, I will even do it for you. And David said unto Jonathan, . . .

What were the signs that David told Jonathan to look for that would show them if Saul intended evil against David?
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home