Friday, June 29, 2012

Points To Ponder 06/30/2012

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
The only hope for the world lies in the Man we put on the Cross, not in any man we put in the White House.
**********            
BIBLE QUIZ: 
**********
Who am I…………? see Acts chapter 10

I was a Roman soldier stationed in Caesarea who was the first recorded Gentile convert to Christianity. I was a God-fearing man who was strongly attracted to the Jewish teaching of the belief in one God. God sent a heavenly vision both to me and to Simon Peter so I sent men to get Simon Peter. While Peter was still preaching to me and my household, "the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the Word", And Peter commanded us to be baptized in the name of the Lord.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home