Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Points To Ponder 06/27/2012

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
Marriage doesn't create problems. It reveals them. Each of us brings unresolved stuff into it.
**********            
BIBLE QUIZ: 
**********
Who am I? (see the 33rd book of the Old Testament).........
I was an Old Testament prophet and author of a book of the Bible. I was a younger contemporary of the great prophet Isaiah. I was from Moresheth Gath, a town in southern Judah. I spoke out strongly against those who claimed to be prophets of the Lord but who used their position to lead the people of Judah into false hopes and further errors: "The sun shall go down on the prophets, and the day shall be dark for them" My love for God would not allow me to offer false hopes to those who were under His sentence of judgment.

  1. MALACHI
  2. JEREMIAH
  3. AMOS
  4. MICAH
  5. JONAH
  6. EZRA
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home