Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Point To Ponder 06/28/2012

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
To communicate for transformation you must touch the heart, not merely teach the head.
**********            
BIBLE QUIZ: 
**********
Who am I…….Acts 9:10ff

I was a Christian disciple living in Damascus at the time of Paul's conversion. In a vision the Lord told me of Paul's conversion and directed me to go to Paul and welcome him into the church. Aware of Paul's reputation as a persecutor of Christians, I reacted with alarm. When the Lord informed me that Paul was "a chosen vessel of Mine", I went to Paul and laid his hands upon him. Paul's sight was restored immediately, and he received the Holy Spirit. Immediately, Paul received his sight and was baptized.

Pick one correct answer……….

  1. Annas
  2. Antipas
  3. Aphek
  4. Giddion
  5. Ananias
  6. Laban
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home