Saturday, April 27, 2013

Points To Ponder 04/28/2013

**********       
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
There is little that be learned from the second kick of the mule.
**********             
BIBLE QUIZ: 
**********
Old Testament/Stories of Samuel, Saul and David (I Samuel 28:20ff)

. . . . Then Saul fell straightway all along on the earth, and was sore afraid, because of the words of Samuel: and there was no strength in him; for he had eaten no bread all the day, nor all the night. And the woman came unto Saul, and saw that he was sore troubled, and said unto him, Behold, your handmaid has obeyed your voice, and I have put my life in my hand, and have hearkened unto thy words which you spoke unto me. Now therefore, I pray thee, listen unto the voice of your handmaid, and let me set a morsel of bread before thee; and eat, that you may have strength, when you go on your way. But he refused, and said, I will not eat. . . .

Who finally persuaded Saul to eat something?
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home