Saturday, March 23, 2013

Points To Ponder 03/24/2013

**********       
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
Character is like a fence...it cannot be strengthened by white wash.
**********             
BIBLE QUIZ: 
**********
Old Testament/Stories of Samuel, Saul and David (I Samuel 18:17ff)

But David said to Saul, "Who am I, and what is my life or my father's family in Israel, that I should be the king's son-in-law?" So it came about at the time when Merab, Saul's daughter, should have been given to David, that she was given to Adriel the Meholathite for a wife. Now ________, Saul's daughter, loved David. When they told Saul, the thing was agreeable to him. And Saul thought, "I will give her to him that she may become a _______ to him, and that the hand of the Philistines may be against him." Therefore Saul said to David, "For a second time you may be my son-in-law today." Then Saul commanded his servants, "Speak to David secretly, saying, 'Behold, the king delights in you, and all his servants love you; now therefore, become the king's son-in-law.'"

What was the name of Saul’s daughter who loved David? Why was Saul happy about his daughters love for David?
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home