Saturday, May 26, 2012

Points To Ponder 05/27/2012

**********
BIBLE QUIZ:  THE BOOK OF ACTS
**********
(New Testament/Book of (New Testament/Book of Acts) - When Paul appeared, the Jews who had come down from Jerusalem stood around him, bringing many serious charges against him, which they could not prove. Then Paul made his defense: "I have done nothing wrong against the law of the Jews or against the temple or against Caesar." Festus, wishing to do the Jews a favor, said to Paul, "Are you willing to go up to Jerusalem and stand trial before me there on these charges?" Paul answered: "I am now standing before Caesar's court, where I ought to be tried. I have not done any wrong to the Jews, as you yourself know very well. If, however, I am guilty of doing anything deserving death, I do not refuse to die. But if the charges brought against me by these Jews are not true, no one has the right to hand me over to them. I appeal to _________!"

After Festus had conferred with his council, he declared: "You have appealed to ________. To _________ you will go!" A few days later King Agrippa and Bernice arrived at Caesarea to pay their respects to Festus.

Fill in the blanks……….who did Paul appeal to?

 Acts 25:7-13
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home