Thursday, May 24, 2012

Points To Ponder 05/25/2012

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
God most uses those who trust him most.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:  THE BOOK OF ACTS
**********

(New Testament/Book of Acts) - When the governor motioned for him to speak, Paul replied: "I know that for a number of years you have been a judge over this nation; so I gladly make my defense.
You can easily verify that no more than twelve days ago I went up to Jerusalem to worship.

My accusers did not find me arguing with anyone at the temple, or stirring up a crowd in the synagogues or anywhere else in the city. And they cannot prove to you the charges they are now making against me.

However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that agrees with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, and I have the same hope in God as these men, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.

What does it mean to be a follower of the Way?
Acts 24:10-15
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home