Saturday, July 16, 2011

Points To Ponder 07/17//2011

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
See Genesis 29:19-24 (NIV)

19 Laban said, "It's better that I give her to you than to some other man. Stay here with me." 20 So Jacob served seven years to get Rachel, but they seemed like only a few _____ to him because of his love for her.
21 Then Jacob said to Laban, "Give me my wife. My time is completed, and I want to lie with her."
22 So Laban brought together all the people of the place and gave a feast. 23 But when evening came, he took his daughter Leah and gave her to Jacob, and Jacob lay with her. 24 And Laban gave his servant girl Zilpah to his daughter as her maidservant.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home