Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Points To Ponder 07/13//2011

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
See Genesis 28:16-22 (NIV)

16 When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, "Surely the LORD is in this place, and I was not aware of it." 17 He was afraid and said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven."
18 Early the next morning Jacob took the stone he had placed under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on top of it. 19 He called that place Bethel, though the city used to be called Luz.
20 Then Jacob made a vow, saying, "If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear 21 so that I return safely to my father's house, then the LORD will be my God 22 and this stone that I have set up as a pillar will be God's house, and of all that you give me I will give you a ________."
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home