Thursday, July 07, 2011

Points To Ponder 07/08//2011

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
Life is short. Pray hard.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
See Genesis 27:37- (NIV)

37 Isaac answered Esau, "I have made him lord over you and have made all his relatives his servants, and I have sustained him with grain and new wine. So what can I possibly do for you, my son?"
38 Esau said to his father, "Do you have only one blessing, my father? Bless me too, my father!" Then Esau wept aloud.
39 His father Isaac answered him,
"Your dwelling will be away from the earth's _______, away from the dew of ________ above. 40 You will live by the _________ and you will serve your brother. But when you grow restless, you will throw his yoke from off your neck."
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home