Friday, April 24, 2009

Points To Ponder 04/25/2009

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
Everyone complains of his memory, no one of his judgment. - La Rochefoucauld
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
Proverbs 8:10-21 (NIV) Fill in the blanks . . .

Choose my instruction instead of _______, knowledge rather than choice ______, for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her. "I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence; I possess knowledge and discretion. To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech. Counsel and sound judgment are mine; I have understanding and power. By me kings reign and rulers make laws that are just; by me princes govern, and all nobles who rule on earth. I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity. My fruit is better than fine gold; what I yield surpasses choice silver. I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice, bestowing wealth on those who love me and making their treasuries full.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home