Thursday, April 23, 2009

Points To Ponder 04/24/2009

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
Ninety percent of the friction of daily life is caused by the wrong tone of voice.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
Proverbs 8:1-9 (NIV) Fill in the blanks . . .

Does not ________ call out? Does not _____________ raise her voice? On the heights along the way, where the paths meet, she takes her stand; beside the gates leading into the city, at the entrances, she cries aloud: "To you, O men, I call out; I raise my voice to all mankind. You who are simple, gain prudence; you who are foolish, gain understanding. Listen, for I have worthy things to say; I open my lips to speak what is right. My mouth speaks what is true, for my lips detest wickedness. All the words of my mouth are just; none of them is crooked or perverse. To the discerning all of them are right; they are faultless to those who have knowledge.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home