Thursday, December 01, 2005

Points To Ponder 12/02/2005

**********
"I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commandment's would have looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress." - Ronald Reagan
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
Bible Question (Daniel 10:7-14 NIV) - I, Daniel, was the only one who saw the vision; the men with me did not see it, but such terror overwhelmed them that they fled and hid themselves. So I was left alone, gazing at this great vision; I had no strength left, my face turned deathly pale and I was helpless. Then I heard him speaking, and as I listened to him, I fell into a deep sleep, my face to the ground. A hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. He said, "Daniel, you who are highly esteemed, consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you." And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling. Then he continued, "Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me _________ days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.

QUESTION: Daniel’s prayer was actually answered on the “first” day, however, the answer was delayed in getting to Daniel for _______ days.
*********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home