Thursday, December 01, 2005

Points To Ponder 12/01/2005

**********
We don't change God's message - - His message changes us.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
Bible Question (Daniel 10:1-6 NIV) - In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia, a revelation was given to Daniel (who was called Belteshazzar). Its message was true and it concerned a great war. The understanding of the message came to him in a vision. At that time I, Daniel, mourned for ____ weeks. I ate no choice food; no meat or wine touched my lips; and I used no lotions at all until the three weeks were over. On the twenty-fourth day of the first month, as I was standing on the bank of the great river, the Tigris, I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in _____, with a belt of the finest _____ around his waist. His body was like chrysolite, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home