Thursday, September 29, 2005

Points To Ponder 09/29/2005

**********

I am so amazed that God has altered me that I can never despair of anybody.” - Oswald Chambers

*********

BIBLE QUIZ:

**********

(Old Testament/Book of Ruth) - At this Orpah and Ruth wept again. Then Orpah kissed her mother-in-law good-by, but Ruth clung to her. "Look," said Naomi, "your sister-in-law is going back to her people and her gods. Go back with her." But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you ___ I will ___, and where you _____ I will _____. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the LORD deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me." (Ruth 1:14-17)

NOTE: We have two women at a crossroads in their lives…one goes back to her old life and the other steps out in faith and changes the course of history. As we will see Ruth is one of the ancestors of Jesus Christ. In His humanity Christ had Ruth’s blood flowing through his veins….But we are getting ahead of the story………….

**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home