Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Points To Ponder 07/31/2013

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
********** 
Only you can be yourself. No one else is qualified for the job.
**********            
BIBLE QUIZ: 
**********
Old Testament/Stories of Solomon (I Kings 2:23 ff)

. . . . Then King Solomon swore by the LORD: "May God deal with me, be it ever so severely, if Adonijah does not pay with his life for this request!. Now therefore, as the LORD lives, which hath established me, and set me on the throne of David my father, and who hath made me an house, as he promised, Adonijah shall be put to death this day. And king Solomon sent by the hand of Benaiah the son of Jehoiada; and he struck him down that he died.

And unto Abiathar the priest said the king, . . . . .

What was the sentence for Abiathar the priest?
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home