Saturday, June 29, 2013

Points To Ponder 06/30/2013

**********     
POINTS TO PONDER:
********** 
Nothing is easy to the unwilling. Nikki Giovanni
**********            
BIBLE QUIZ: 
**********
Old Testament/Stories of David (II Samuel 16:15 ff)

. . . And Absalom, and all the people the men of Israel, came to Jerusalem, and Ahithophel with him. And it came to pass, when Hushai the Archite, David's friend, was come unto Absalom, that Hushai said unto Absalom, God save the king, God save the king. And Absalom said to Hushai, Is this thy kindness to thy friend? why wentest thou not with thy friend? And Hushai said unto Absalom, Nay; but whom the LORD, and this people, and all the men of Israel, choose, his will I be, and with him will I abide. And again, whom should I serve? Should I not serve in the presence of his son, as I have served in thy father's presence, so will I be in thy presence. Then said Absalom to Ahithophel, Give counsel among you what we shall do. And Ahithophel said unto Absalom, . . . .

What was the counsel of Ahithophel unto Absalom?

**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home