Sunday, May 05, 2013

Photo For 05/05/2013


In my recent photo class I talked about how we always try to keep two cameras at the ready for photographing whatever may show up in our yard. I was working in my upstairs office at a little after 3:00 p.m. today when I saw a movement in my neighbor’s backyard. It looked like maybe a fox so I grabbed my camera. Next thing I knew the fox was standing on top of our six foot fence!  I fired a couple of shots but the upstairs windows all have screens on them so I knew the quality would not be that good. As he jumped into our backyard I hurried (that’s not real fast :0) downstairs to try for some more shots. Sure enough he was looking under our deck. I quietly made it over to our back picture window (no window screen) and he came so close at one point that I could not focus with my telephoto! I did manage to get one decent shot before he jumped back over the fence. I would that it didn’t have the deck in the shot…but hey…I got a photo nonetheless :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home