Thursday, March 14, 2013

Points To Ponder 03/15/2013

**********       
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
John 14:21

Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."
**********             
BIBLE QUIZ: 
**********
Old Testament/Stories of Samuel, Saul and David (I Samuel 17:39ff)

…………. And David said unto Saul, I cannot go with these; for I have not proved them. And David put them off him. And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him _______ smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his __________ was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine…………

How many stones did David pick out of the brook? What weapon did David take into battle?
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home