Saturday, January 26, 2013

Points To Ponder 01/27/2013

**********       
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
“Remember that it is easier to stay out of temptation than to get out of it.”  - Rick Warren
**********             
BIBLE QUIZ: 
**********
(Old Testament/Stories of Samuel, Saul and David (I Samuel 1:17-2:11)

Now when Hannah had weaned Samuel, she took him up with her, with a three-year-old bull and one ephah of flour and a jug of wine, and brought him to the house of the LORD in Shiloh, although the child was young. Then they slaughtered the bull, and brought the boy to Eli. And she said, "Oh, my lord! As your soul lives, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you, praying to the LORD. "For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him.  "So I have also dedicated him to the LORD; as long as he lives he is dedicated to the LORD." And he worshiped the LORD there...........

What happened to the boy Samuel after his parents dedicated him to the Lord?
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home