Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Points To Ponder 11/21/2012

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
Do all the good you can by all the means you can in all the places you can at all the times you can to all the people you can as long as ever you can. - John Wesley
**********             
BIBLE QUIZ: 
**********
Proverbs 4:1-6 (NIV) Fill in the blank . .

Listen, my sons, to a father's instruction; pay attention and gain understanding. I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching. When I was a boy in my father's house, still tender, and an only child of my mother, he taught me and said, "Lay hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands and you will live. Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or swerve from them. Do not forsake ________, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home