Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Points To Ponder 09/29/2011

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
A society cannot teach its youth they are merely animals then be shocked when they act like it.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
See Genesis 39:7-10 NIV

7 and after a while his master's wife took notice of Joseph and said, "Come to ____ with me!"
8 But he refused. "With me in charge," he told her, "my master does not concern himself with anything in the house; everything he owns he has entrusted to my care. 9 No one is greater in this house than I am. My master has withheld nothing from me except you, because you are his wife. How then could I do such a wicked thing and sin against God?" 10 And though she spoke to Joseph day after day, he refused to go to bed with her or even be _____ her.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home