Sunday, August 14, 2011

Points To Ponder 08/15/2011

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
Whenever the insistence is on the point that God answers prayer, we are off the track. The meaning of prayer is that we get hold of God, not of the answer. - Oswald Chambers
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
See Genesis 32:3-6 (NIV)

3 Jacob sent messengers ahead of him to his brother Esau in the land of Seir, the country of Edom. 4 He instructed them: "This is what you are to say to my master Esau: 'Your servant Jacob says, I have been staying with Laban and have remained there till now. 5 I have cattle and donkeys, sheep and goats, menservants and maidservants. Now I am sending this message to my lord, that I may find favor in your eyes.'"
6 When the messengers returned to Jacob, they said, "We went to your brother Esau, and now he is coming to meet you, and _______ __________ men are with him."
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home