Friday, June 17, 2011

Points To Ponder 06/18//2011

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
The next moment is as much beyond our grasp, and as much in God's care, as that a hundred years away. Care for the next minute is as foolish as care for a day in the next thousand years. In neither can we do anything, in both God is doing everything. - CS Lewis.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
See Genesis 24:1-4 (NIV)

24:1 Abraham was now old and well advanced in years, and the LORD had blessed him in every way. 2 He said to the chief servant in his household, the one in charge of all that he had, "Put your hand under my thigh. 3 I want you to swear by the LORD, the God of heaven and the God of earth, that you will not get a wife for my son from the daughters of the __________, among whom I am living, 4 but will go to my country and my own relatives and get a wife for my son Isaac."
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home