Monday, May 16, 2011

Points To Ponder 05/17/2011

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
It takes only 10 minutes to find in others the faults we often fail to discover in ourselves in a lifetime.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
See Genesis 16:1 (NIV) The plot thickens as Abram and Sarai take matters into their own hands instead of waiting upon God...

16:1 Now Sarai, Abram's wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian maidservant named Hagar; 2 so she said to Abram, "The LORD has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my maidservant; perhaps I can build a family through her."
Abram agreed to what Sarai said. 3 So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian maidservant Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. 4 He slept with Hagar, and she conceived.
When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. 5 Then Sarai said to Abram, "You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my servant in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the LORD judge between you and me."
6 "Your servant is in your hands," Abram said. "Do with her whatever you think best." Then Sarai ____________ Hagar; so she ______ from her.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home