Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Points To Ponder 12/02/2010

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He is silent.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
Who am I? In the standard arrangement of the books of the Old Testament my book follows the book of Joel...

I was the shepherd-prophet of the Old Testament who denounced the people of the northern kingdom of Israel for their idol worship, graft and corruption, and oppression of the poor. Although I prophesied to the Northern Kingdom, I was a native of Judah, Israel's sister nation to the south. I came from the village of Tekoa which situated about 16 kilometers (10 miles) south of Jerusalem.

1. Joshua
2. Jeremiah
3. Amos
4. Jonah
5. Micah
6. Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home