Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Points To Ponder 09/02/2010

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
The church that is man-managed instead of God-governed is doomed to failure. A ministry that is college-trained but not Spirit-filled works no miracles. - Samuel Chadwick
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
Pick the correct answer…………. Genesis 24:12-20

When the chief servant of Abraham went on his journey to find a wife for Isaac what was the sign he asked for so that he could know he had found the right girl?
1. May it be that when I say to a girl, 'Please set down basket of bread you are carrying that I may have some to eat,' and she says, 'Eat all you want’-- let her be the one you have chosen for your servant Isaac.
2. May it be that when I say to a girl, 'Please let down your jar that I may have a drink,' and she says, 'Drink, and I'll water your camels too'-- let her be the one you have chosen for your servant Isaac.
3. May it be that when I say to a girl, 'Please set down basket of bread you are carrying that I may have some to eat,' and she says, 'Eat all you want, and I'll water your camels too’-- let her be the one you have chosen for your servant Isaac.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home