Thursday, April 09, 2009

Points To Ponder 04/09/2009

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
It is well to remember that the entire universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
Proverbs 4:1-6 (NIV) FILL IN THE BLANK . .

Listen, my sons, to a father's instruction; pay attention and gain understanding. I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching. When I was a boy in my father's house, still tender, and an only child of my mother, he taught me and said, "Lay hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands and you will live. Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or swerve from them. Do not forsake ________, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home