Monday, March 02, 2009

Points To Ponder 03/03/2009

**********
POINTS TO PONDER:
**********
“The more we let God take us over, the more truly ourselves we become - because He made us. He invented all the different people that you and I were intended to be . . It is when I turn to Christ, when I give up myself to His personality, that I first begin to have a real personality of my own.” - C. S. Lewis
**********
BIBLE QUIZ: (fill in the blanks)
**********
And the LORD said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them today and tomorrow, and let them wash their clothes. Be ready on the third day: for on the third day the LORD will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.

What were the guidelines for both man and beast regarding their approach to the border of the mountain on the third day? What was to happen to those that disobeyed the guideline?

Exodus 19:11-25
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home