Monday, April 14, 2008

Points To Ponder 04/14/2008

**********
PTP:
Devoting a little of yourself to everything means committing a great deal of yourself to nothing.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
Fill in the blank(s). Luke 11:5-8 (NIV)
**********
5 Then he said to them, "Suppose one of you has a friend, and he goes to him at midnight and says, 'Friend, lend me three loaves of bread, 6 because a friend of mine on a journey has come to me, and I have nothing to set before him.'
7 "Then the one inside answers, 'Don't bother me. The door is already locked, and my children are with me in bed. I can't get up and give you anything.' 8 I tell you, though he will not get up and give him the bread because he is his _________, yet because of the man's boldness he will get up and give him as much as he needs.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home