Monday, October 22, 2007

Points To Ponder 10/23/2007

**********
Bring up a child in the way he should go, and go that way yourself.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ: Fill in the blanks. Numbers 22:28-30
**********
8 And the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to __________, "What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?"
29 Then _________ said to the donkey, "Because you have made a mockery of me! If there had been a sword in my hand, I would have killed you by now."
30 And the donkey said to ___________, "Am I not your donkey on which you have ridden all your life to this day? Have I ever been accustomed to do so to you?" And he said, "No."

Who did the talking donkey belong to?

1 Tiphsah
2 Ethan the Ezrahite
3 Balaam
4 Chalcol
5 Elijah
6 Elisha
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home