Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Points To Ponder 03/07/2007

**********
Heaven goes by favor: if it went by merit, you would stay out, and your dog would go in.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ: (see Acts 26:19-24)
**********
(New Testament/Book of Acts-NIV) "So then, King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the vision from heaven. First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds. That is why the Jews seized me in the temple courts and tried to kill me. But I have had God's help to this very day, and so I stand here and testify to small and great alike. I am saying nothing beyond what the prophets and Moses said would happen--that the Christ would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would proclaim light to his own people and to the Gentiles." At this point Festus interrupted Paul's defense. "You are out of your ______, Paul!" he shouted. "Your great learning is driving you ____________."
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home