Saturday, February 24, 2007

Points To Ponder 02/24/2007

**********
A wise man learns from the mistakes of others. Nobody lives long enough to make them all himself.
**********
BIBLE QUIZ: (see Acts 24:14-18)
**********
(New Testament/Book of Acts-NIV) However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers as a follower of the _____, which they call a sect. I believe everything that agrees with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, and I have the same hope in God as these men, that there will be a _______________ of both the righteous and the wicked. So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man. "After an absence of several years, I came to Jerusalem to bring my people gifts for the poor and to present offerings. I was ceremonially clean when they found me in the temple courts doing this. There was no crowd with me, nor was I involved in any disturbance.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home