Monday, February 05, 2007

Point To Ponder 02/06/2007

**********
You will never win the world with your spare cash. (see Proverbs3:9-10)
**********
BIBLE QUIZ: (see Acts 22:1-5)
**********
(New Testament/Book of Acts-NIV). "Brothers and fathers, listen now to my defense." When they heard him speak to them in _________, they became very quiet. Then Paul said: "I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city. Under Gamaliel I was thoroughly trained in the law of our fathers and was just as zealous for God as any of you are today. I persecuted the followers of this Way to their ________, arresting both men and women and throwing them into prison, as also the high priest and all the Council can testify. I even obtained letters from them to their brothers in Damascus, and went there to bring these people as prisoners to Jerusalem to be punished.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home