Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Point To Ponder for 06/15/2006

**********
Today’s experiences are tomorrow’s memories.
**********
We haven’t finished the book of Proverbs but I thought a change of pace might be good. So for a little while we will test our Bible knowledge (I say “WE” because I have to figure out the question/answer before I can send it to you!) I realize that ultimately it’s not how much “head” knowledge of the Bible we have that really matters…what matters is what we do with that knowledge. So it is my prayer that as we do the daily Bible Quizzes we will discover more than just facts. Rather, that we would let these quizzes remind us of God's love and how He worked in and through the people, places and events that have shaped our Christian heritage......Ron
**********
BIBLE QUIZ: (see Joshua 10:12-14)
**********
WHO AM I? -
When God answered my prayer the sun stood still in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day!
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home