Friday, November 25, 2005

Points To Ponder 11/25/2005

**********
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
**********
BIBLE QUIZ:
**********
Bible Question (Daniel 8:15-20 NIV) - While I, Daniel, was watching the vision and trying to understand it, there before me stood one who looked like a man. And I heard a man's voice from the Ulai calling, "Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision." As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. "Son of man," he said to me, "understand that the vision concerns the time of the _____." While he was speaking to me, I was in a deep sleep, with my face to the ground. Then he touched me and raised me to my feet. He said: "I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end. The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of ___________ and ___________.
**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home