Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Points To Ponder 08/23/2005

**********

“The more we let God take us over, the more truly ourselves we become - because He made us. He invented all the different people that you and I were intended to be . . It is when I turn to Christ, when I give up myself to His personality, that I first begin to have a real personality of my own.” - C. S. Lewis

**********

BIBLE QUIZ:

**********

(New Testament/Book of Acts) And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.

Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, And brought them out, and asked a question………….

  1. What was the question of the Philippian jailer?
  2. How did Paul and Silas answer the question?
  3. What did the jailer and his family do that same night?

**********

For the answer to the quiz from yesterday see Acts 16:16-19.

**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home