Thursday, August 11, 2005

Points To Ponder 08/11/2005

**********

“If my life is fruitless, it doesn’t matter who praises me, and if my life is fruitful, it doesn’t matter who criticizes me.” - John Bunyan

**********

BIBLE QUIZ:

**********

(New Testament/Book of Acts) What strange thing did Rhoda do when Peter knocked at the gate?

When they [Peter and the angel] were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leads into the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him. And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews. And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying. And as Peter knocked at the door of the gate, a servant-girl named Rhoda came to answer……………………

**********

For the answer to the quiz from yesterday see Acts 12:7ff.

**********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home